Equality and Diversity Assessments by Psychologists In London and Throughout the UK
* * * * * 5/5
We have in excess of 50 years combined experience in the equality and diversity field, and we are at the forefront of our field. We also bring the benefits our experience in other sectors — private companies of all sizes, educational institutions at all levels and community-based voluntary organisations. We have carried out a number of major programmes for public sector organisations of various sizes and many of these have been commended by external inspectors.
Equality Impact Assessments
We have been at the cutting edge of designing and implementing a number of national equality impact assessments. We provide training and advice on how to carry out equality and diversity impact assessments.
Equality and diversity services provided
We set up Hate Crime scrutiny Panels in, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, London in order to improve community safety and public confidence. We have worked with groups to reduce domestic violence, homophobic crime, disability hate crime and we carried of national reviews of organisational responses to these issues.
We set up a common monitoring system for monitoring racial incidents across Nottinghamshire that is still operational nearly 20 years after we designed it. We have extensive experience of working with voluntary and community groups on issues such as: religion, race, disability, mental health, gender, gender reassignment, marital status/civil partnership, sexual orientation, religion and belief.
We have designed and delivered a number of positive action career development programmes for organisations such as: Nottingham City Council, Nottingham County Council, Department of Work and Pensions, London Borough of Haringey and Birmingham City Council.
Learn More About How to Assess Race Discrimination at Work
Learn More About How to Assess Sex Discrimination at Work
- Sex Discrimination - Equality and Human Rights Commission
- Sex Discrimination ACAS Advice and Guidance
- Sex Discrimination - Citizens Advice
Learn More About How to Assess Age Discrimination at Work
- Age discrimination - Equality and Human Rights
- Age Discrimination - ACAS Advice and Guidance
- Age Discrimination - Citizens Advice
- Age Discrimination at Work CIPD
Learn More About How to Assess Discrimination Because of Religion or Belief at Work
- Discrimination Because of Religion or Belief
- Discrimination Because of Religion, Belief or Political Opinion
- Religion or Belief Discrimination
- Religion or Belief - ACAS
- Four Cases of Religious Discrimination and their Effect on Business
Learn More About How to Assess Transgender Discrimination
- Transgender Discrimination in the Workplace - Unison
- Transgender Discrimination in the Workplace Statistics
- Many faces of Transgender Discrimination
Learn More About How to Assess Discrimination Because of Sexual Orientation
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination - Equality and Human Rights Commission
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination - ACAS
- Discrimination Because of Sexual Orientation - Citizens Advice
Learn More About How to Assess Pregnancy Discrimination
- Pregnancy and Maternity Discrimination at Work
- Pregnancy and Maternity Discrimination UK
- Maternity Discrimination UK - Maternity Action
Learn More About How to Assess Marriage and Civil Partnership Discrimination
- Marital Status Workplace Discrimination - Victorian Equality and Human Rights Commission
- Discrimination Based on Material Status Cases
- Marital Status Discrimination Definition
- Marriage and Civil Partnerships Discrimination
We assess and support for the development of Diversity Strategies; individual Race, Disability, Gender and LGBT [sexual orientation and transgender] Equality Schemes as well as combined Equality Schemes addressing all protected characteristics; and/or Action Plans in a range of organisations – including private sector, central and local government, public authorities and third sector organisations.
We have carried out some interesting work with people that have protected characteristics, for example we worked for several years with predominately female victims of domestic violence and assessed how we could improve service delivery to them. We have also worked with individuals who have faced discrimination in employment due to their martial or and civil partnership status. We worked with LGBT communities (and voluntary sector organisations such as the Terrance Higgins Trust, a:genda the Beaumont Society) on a national review of homophobic crime and made recommendations as to how the CJS and other agencies could improve detection and conviction rates.
We spent a number of years working with a range of disabled individuals and continue to provide services for those suffering from mental illness. We carried out a national review of disability hate crime and engaged with a range of organisations in order to improve support to disabled victims of hate crime. In terms of young people, we set up a project focused on those people with low pay and poor job prospects in inner city areas, using innovative approaches to social care we were successful in widening participation in education and increasing the employment opportunities for these people.
Advanced Assessments Sitemap Press This Image
Open Now - 24 hour Service - Open Weekends
We work throughout the UK
UK: +44 208 200 0078 Emergencies: +44 7071 200 344
180 Piccadilly, London, W1J 9HF
Also at: Westhill House, Highgate Consulting Rooms, 9 Swain's Lane, London N6 6QS
Please do not attend our office if you do not have an appointment
We are a part of the Strategic Enterprise Group