Brain Injury Assessments by Expert Witnesses and Psychologists
- Rated excellent ***** 5/5
- We provide brain injury assessment. Our interdisciplinary approach to neuropsychological rehabilitation supports individuals and their families through their progress after brain injury.
Book Your Assesment Online by Clicking The: Booking Form
Call us on + 44 (0) 208 200 0078
This is carried out when any type of intellectual (cognitive) functioning is impaired following a head injury, concussion or brain disease. It involves a comprehensive series tests plus where appropriate interviewing of relatives.
We provide an excellent brain injury and spinal injury service in the community, by providing well coordinated, multidisciplinary brain injury team support.
Our services include:
Multidisciplinary neurorehabiltion and brain injury rehabilitation assessments
Neuropsychological assessments, intervention and support
Assessments of conditions such as amnesia following physical injury or excessive alcohol consumption
Expert reports on brain injury for use in legal proceedings
A comprehensive treatment programme using techniques such as CBT
Training programmes to up skill those involved in working in the area of brain injury
Case management and coordination
We accept referrals from GP’s, local authorities, healthcare trusts insurers and voluntary organisations.
Learn more our work in the Brain Injury Group Directory.
we bring extensive experience of carrying our neuropsychological assessments of individuals who may be born with neuropsychological impairments or who may have acquired them following a road traffic accident or traumatic injury. We work with solicitors to help determine cause of the injury and the likely impact on education, home life and employment. For more information on neuropsychological assessment click here or here for the type of neuropsychological tests used.
- Road traffic and train accidents
- Work place accidents
- Medical accidents
- Flying and boating accidents
- Emotional, physical and sexual abuse
- Natural disaster accidents
- Mental health problems
- Brain injuries
- Assessment of difficulties with memory, concentration and attention
- Psychological factors related to road traffic accidents
- Psychological factors relating to work place accidents
- Clinical negligence
- IQ and mental capacity
- Neuropsychological assessments
- The effects of disfigurement and psychological trauma
- Neurological cognitive skills assessment
- Psychological cognitive skills assessment
- Road traffic accident related neurological injuries
- Occupational health
Find A Psychologist Near Me: London + Birmingham + Nottingham
Advanced Assessments Sitemap Press This Image
Open Now - 24 hour Service - Open Weekends
We work throughout the UK
UK: +44 207 097 2206 Emergencies: +44 7071 200 344
180 Piccadilly, London, W1J 9HF
Please do not attend our office if you do not have an appointment
We are a part of the Strategic Enterprise Group