Psychological Assessments by Psychologists In Nottingham - Quality Reports: Rated excellent ***** 5/5 Read Our Customer Reviews
- Quality expert reports fast by top psychologists.
- We carry out assessments for education, employment and court in civil and criminal proceedings.
- Local assessment centres in London, Birmingham, Nottingham. Home based assessments for children and adults.
Book Your Assesment Online by Clicking The: Booking Form
Call us on + 44 1159 400 499
Dyslexia Screening Tests
ADHD Screening Tests
Autism Screening Tests
Advanced Assessments Ltd
Our panel of expert witnesses and psychologists complete medico-legal reports on mental health and neuropsychological injury for criminal, employment, personal injury, immigration and educational cases.
Personal injury reports cover complex brain and spinal injury cases, where compensation is required for road traffic accident claims and other neuropsychological injury claims. The often include claims for post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), anxiety and depression.
In criminal, we frequently assess witness evidence, fitness to plead, criminal responsibility, ability to serve a custodial sentence and suitability for parole.
Our Reports Cover
- Mental Health; Mental Capacity; Employment Tribunal Claims; Head Injury; Occupational Psychology; Mental Health Risk Assessment
- Disability Discrimination; Psychological Assessments; Neuropsychological Assessments; Occupational Health Psychology; Learning Disability; Unfitness to Plead
- Malingering and Symptom Exaggeration; Parenting; Mental Capacity; Fitness to Work and Loss of Earnings; Family Risk Assessment; Personality Disorder
We provide rapid response to enquiries and have the facility to take instructions seven days a week. In suitable cases we can produce reports within seven days from instruction.
Our work is equally split between defendant and claimant and clients include central government, CAFCASS, HMCTS, CPS, local authorities, insurers, financial services and ‘magic circle’ legal firms.
Health and Disability Assessments Centre – Nottingham
What Independent Psychological Assessments In Support of Claims and Appeals for Benefits Are Offered?
Open Now - 24 hour Service - Open Weekends
We work throughout the UK
UK: +44 1159 400 499 Emergencies: +44 (0) 7071 200 344
City Gate East, Toll House Hill, Nottingham, NG1 5FS
Also at 180 Piccadilly, London, W1J 9HF
Please do not attend our office if you do not have an appointment
We are a part of the Strategic Enterprise Group