DSA Extra Time Exam & Access Arrangements Assessments for by Expert Psychologists in London, Birmingham & Nottingham UKRated excellent ***** 5/5
Book Your Assesment Online by Clicking The: Booking Form
Call us on + 44 (0) 208 200 0078
Assessments for Extra Time in Exams & Support
Our adult educational assessments typically involve the following:
- An initial discussion with the psychologist about your academic, social and emotional background.
- An assessment of intellectual functioning.
- A reading assessment.
- A writing assessment
- A numeracy assessment.
- A full report explaining the assessment results.
- A targeted set of recommendations to further support you.
- Recommendations as to what additional support you need to develop your academic skills (such as additional time in exams and/or other exam concessions.) This report can be used as part of a Disabled Student’s Allowances (DSA) application which will help you gain additional financial support
- Advice on whether you are academically gifted
- Advice on study skills and exam preparation you may benefit from
- We carry out similar assessment for Assess to Work and to support applications other allowances for disabled people.
Dyslexia Test - Why You Need a Full Dyslexia Assessment from a Psychologist
How to get Help and Support for Your or Your Child's Disability
Learn More About Extra Time in Exams
Learn More About Disabled Student's Allowances
Learn More About Access Work
Learn More About Personal Independence Payment Assessments
Learn More About Living Allowance Criteria
We provide assessments for Personal Independence Payments, Special Educational Needs and Disability Tribunals and Courts for individuals with:
- Neurodevelopment disorders such as intellectual disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorder,
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder;
- Developmental Coordination Disorder (Dyspraxia);
- Specific Learning Disorders (such as dyslexia);
- Neurocognitive disorders;
- Anxiety Disorders;
- Schizophrenia Spectrum Disorder and other Psychotic Disorders;
- Bipolar and Related Disorders;
- Depressive Disorders;
- Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders;
- Trauma-and Stressor Related Disorders;
- Personality Disorders; and
- Substance-Related and Addictive Disorders.
Find A Psychologist Near Me: London + Birmingham + Nottingham
Advanced Assessments Sitemap Press This Image
Open Now - 24 hour Service - Open Weekends
We work throughout the UK
UK: +44 207 097 2206 Emergencies: +44 7071 200 344
180 Piccadilly, London, W1J 9HF
Please do not attend our office if you do not have an appointment
We are a part of the Strategic Enterprise Group