Careers Counselling and Guidance by Psychologists
Rated excellent ***** 5/5 . At Advanced Assessments our depth of knowledge working with people means that were are able to provide coaching, talent management, career transition, mentoring and organisational change and design to the highest standards.
Call us: T: +44 (0) 208 2000078 or +44 (0) 33000 11232
Open Now - 24 hour Service - Open Weekends
Careers Counselling and Careers Guidance
We are skilled at unlocking individual potential at all levels and helping employers to make the right choices in managing their talent, develop careers and/or transition individuals to a new career phase. This enables our clients to achieve a meaningful improvement in performance through effective and efficient career and talent management programmes.
How to Identify What Career is Best for You?
Career Transition and Career Management
Our career transition and career management services are designed to suit the needs of people at all stages of their careers. We provide advice and guidance on completing psychometric tests for job interviews including: Saville Wave, MBTI, Hogan, Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ), 16PF, and Thomas International Tests.
The key features of the outplacement programmes are that they provide:
- Help to those who are about to face the most competitive job market for decades
- Confidence-building at a vulnerable time
- Clarity and focus about the participant’s next role
- Support for individuals with the most complex needs
- Input from highly experienced occupational psychologists and human resource professionals
- Effective job search campaign
- Improved success-rate in being shortlisted for target roles
- The opportunity to learn how to perform well under the most rigorous assessment techniques
- Enhanced interview skills to win the job offer
- Reduced conflict and fewer legal disputes as individuals feel supported in their transition
- Maintaining the morale of the redundancy “survivors” who see their exiting colleagues well-treated
Other key aspects of the outplacement services that we provide include:
- Managerial outplacement programmes
- Job search workshops where a number of staff are being made redundant
- Careers advice sessions either face-to-face, by telephone or Skype
- Mock interviews
- Research and information services, including market intelligence, business information
- Networking opportunities
- Advice on setting up your own business
We work at all levels of organisations to enhance staff effectiveness through business change and career transitions. We provide executive coaching and mentoring at the individual and team level.
Counselling and Employee Assistance Programmes
We deliver employee assistance programmes and work with organisations to assess the risk of stress at work, to reduce work place stress and improve attendance by absence management programmes. We also carry out organisational well-being assessments, provide occupational health reports and provide counselling services. By using our service you will reduce the costs of sickness absence and improve productivity and profitability. In legal cases involving occupational health we provide quality expert reports fast.
Learn More About Counselling and the Counselling Services We Offer
- Counselling - NHS Advice
- Counselling Directory - Dr Bernard Horsford
- Counselling Services - Dr Bernard Horsford
Skype and Telephone Counselling Available
Our local counsellors and local psychologists also provide on-line counselling via Skype, telephone counselling and email counselling for clients based in the USA and UK 24 hours a day. Our service is open seven days per week, it is a national service so you will also work with a local psychologist near you. We have regular clinics with psychologists in London, Nottingham, Birmingham and Manchester. You can be sure that you can always find a good psychologist at hand to meet your needs. We accept all major health insurance policies and payment by credit card. Outside of office hours you can contact our emergency help line on 07071 200344 for immediate assistance.
Find A Psychologist Near Me: London + Birmingham + Nottingham
Open Now - 24 hour Service - Open Weekends
We work throughout the UK
UK: +44 (0) 208 200 0078 Emergencies: +44 (0) 7071 200 344
Our head offices are located at: 180 Piccadilly, St. James's, London, W1J 9HF
We are a part of the Strategic Enterprise Group