Asylum and Immigration Assessments
Call + 44 (0) 208 2000078 or +44 (0) 33000 11232 We are part of the Strategic Enterprise Group
We provide expert psychological reports for individual seeking asylum.
Our expert witness psychiatrists, psychologists and general medical practitioners are able to provide psychological assessments and reports on immigration cases including asylum, residency, British citizenship and the impact of deportation. We have specialists psychologists who are able to provide quick opinions in areas such as:
- Attachment and parenting assessments related to the impact deportation may
- have on the person’s family
- Assessments of IQ/Mental capacity, including where English is not the
- first language
- Assessments of post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) or other mental health condition such as depression
- Assessment of physical abuse
- Risk assessments
Our expert witnesses are able to meet tight deadlines and many speak a range of different languages and are familiar with working with translators.
We work throughout the UK & USA.
UK: +44 (0) 208 200 0078 USA: +1 (347) 352-0051 Emergencies: +44 (0) 7071 200 344
Our head offices are located at: 180 Piccadilly, London, W1J 9HF
Email: [email protected]