Tel: +44 (0) 208 2000078 or +44 (0) 33000 11232
(Advanced Assessments Ltd is a member of the Strategic Enterprise Group).
Email: [email protected]
Psychologist expert witness medico-legal reports for Court, Education and Employment. We provide lawyers with:
- Mental Health Medico-Legal Reports
- Disability Discrimination Medico-Legal Reports
- Malingering and Symptom Exaggeration Medico-Legal Reports
- Mental Capacity Medico-legal Reports
- Psychological Assessments
- Parenting Medico-Legal Reports
- Medico-Legal Reports for Employment Tribunals
- Neuropsychological Medico-Legal Reports
- Mental Capacity Assessments Medico-Legal Reports
- Head Injury Medico-Legal Reports
- Occupational Health Psychology Medico-Legal Reports
- Fitness to Work and Loss of Earnings Medico-Legal Reports
- Occupational Psychology Medico-Legal Reports
- Learning Disability Medico-Legal Reports
- Family Risk Assessment Medico Legal Reports
- Mental Health Risk Assessment Medico-Legal Reports
- Unfitness to Plead Medico-Legal Reports
- Personality Disorder Medico-Legal Reports
Download Expert Witness Psychologist Information Packs
Download more information on our expert witness services for personal injury lawyers by clicking the following link.
Download more information on our expert witness services for employment lawyers by clicking this link.
Find out about our expert witness services for criminal law from our download, please click the following link.
Our Standards and Example Expert Witness Reports
Find out more about the standards we work to by opening the following links:
CPR Guidance on Experts in Civil Claims
Protocol for the Instruction of Experts in Civil Claims
Practice Direction for Experts and Assessors
Criminal Procedure Rules 2015, Part 19
Crown Prosecution Service Guidance on Expert Evidence
British Psychological Society Guide on the Psychologist as an Expert Witness
British Psychological Society Guidance on Experts in the Family Court
Health and Safety Executive Guidance on Expert Evidence
American Psychological Society Speciality Guidelines for Forensic Psychology
Academy of Experts Model Form of Expert's Report
Expert Witness CV
Browse the Tabs on our Website to Find out more About Our Medico Legal Reports
We are typically carry out mental health assessments of on both children and adults. We are often instructed to act in the family court in parenting assessments, and risk assessments in residence and contact cases where CAFCASS is involved. Our work in immigration focuses on the impact of deportation on families. Our work in criminal cases we advise whether the defendant has or is alleged to have a learning disability, neurodevelopment disorder, or mental illness and how this might impact on criminal responsibility and sentencing. Many of our individuals we assess are unfit to plead or prone to suggestibility. We provide reports for Special Educational Needs and Disability Tribunal appeals.
Open Now - 24 hour Service - Open Weekends
We work throughout the UK & USA.
Our head offices are located at: 180 Piccadilly, London, W1J 9HF
Email: [email protected]
UK: +44 (0) 208 200 0078 USA: +1 (347) 352-0051
Emergencies outside of office hours: +44 (0) 7071 200 344
We are a part of the Strategic Enterprise Group