Careers Counselling and Careers Guidance
At Advanced Assessments our depth of knowledge working with people means that were are able to provide coaching, talent management, career transition, mentoring and organisational change and design to the highest standards.
We are skilled at unlocking individual potential at all levels and helping employers to make the right choices in managing their talent, develop careers and/or transition individuals to a new career phase. This enables our clients to achieve a meaningful improvement in performance through effective and efficient career and talent management programmes.
Our career transition and career management services are designed to suit the needs of people at all stages of their careers. We provide advice and guidance on completing psychometric tests for job interviews including: Saville Wave, MBTI, Hogan, Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ), 16PF, and Thomas International Tests.
The key features of the outplacement programmes are that they provide:
- Help to those who are about to face the most competitive job market for decades
- Confidence-building at a vulnerable time
- Clarity and focus about the participant’s next role
- Support for individuals with the most complex needs
- Input from highly experienced occupational psychologists and human resource professionals
- Effective job search campaign
- Improved success-rate in being shortlisted for target roles
- The opportunity to learn how to perform well under the most rigorous assessment techniques
- Enhanced interview skills to win the job offer
- Reduced conflict and fewer legal disputes as individuals feel supported in their transition
- Maintaining the morale of the redundancy “survivors” who see their exiting colleagues well-treated
Other key aspects of the outplacement services that we provide include:
- Managerial outplacement programmes
- Job search workshops where a number of staff are being made redundant
- Careers advice sessions either face-to-face, by telephone or Skype
- Mock interviews
- Research and information services, including market intelligence, business information
- Networking opportunities
- Advice on setting up your own business
We work at all levels of organisations to enhance staff effectiveness through business change and career transitions. We provide executive coaching and mentoring at the individual and team level.
We work throughout the UK & USA.
UK: +44 (0) 208 200 0078 USA: +1 (347) 352-0051 Emergencies: +44 (0) 7071 200 344
Our head offices are located at: 180 Piccadilly, London, W1J 9HF
Email: [email protected]
We are a part of the Strategic Enterprise Group